- The Power of Rumours
- Constructive Journalism – Hope or Hype?
- Europe’s newspaper trends 2016 – Visual Journalism
- A milestone in reader interest research: „20 Minuten“ is decrypting the nature of women
- World of Media 2020 – Will there be a renaissance of print, following the digital storm?
- European Editors Forum 2016: Five final exits for journalists
Four extraordinary media projects and their organizers.
- Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork: How even small ones can create something really big
- Newspapers are seen with the eyes – so let’s show something!
- Only 30 journalists work for Europe’s best daily newspaper
- Alternate ways of storytelling: This is an example of best practice!
- European Publishers Forum 2016: The World of Digital News – new Concepts, new Providers, new business models
- New Ways in Publishing and Commerce in Japan
- Storyful and open newsroom: How journalism can get better when more people are contributing to quality
- Why paywall is nonsense and why local journalism nontheless can earn money online?
- Why the permanent attack of news is annoying and why we need and buy interactive background-journalism
- Upday: News on the fridge
In cooperation with kindai:projects